CALGARY, ALBERTA–(Marketwire – April 26, 2010) – Texalta Petroleum Ltd. (“Texalta”) (TSX VENTURE:TEX.A) is pleased to announce the commencement of a 3 well series in the Wildwood and West Queensdale area of south eastern Saskatchewan.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Additional Articles From "Energy and Utilities"
- Macusani Yellowcake Announces Positive Preliminary Economic Assessment for the Colibri II/III Uranium Property With A Pre-Tax IRR of 20.7% at US$65 U3O8 Long Term Price
- Cavallo Cross Hudson Management LLC Announces Binding Open Season for New Transmission Capacity From New Jersey to New York
- NV Energy Launches New GIS Statewide Database
- GeoGlobal Announces Commencement of Drilling in Rajasthan
- Pine Cliff Energy Ltd. Securities Filing
- Canadian Oil Sands Trust Annual and Special Meeting
- T3 Motion Showcases Clean-Energy T3 Series Vehicle at Cleantech Forum Paris
- UltraCell Introduces “3-Up” Battery Charging Portable Power System for Military Electronic Equipment
- EVCARCO (OTCBB: EVCA) Approves Partnership With Florida-Based Developlement Corporation With a Focus on Hybrid-Alternative Diesel Fuel Engine Systems
- Green Star Releases Further Fuel Savings Test Data